All nominations must be made by Friday, 20 July 2016
About the Employee Awards
At Concern Group, we like to celebrate the skills, attitude, and enthusiasm of our staff. Working for Concern Group means embracing our organisational values, which are at the centre of all that we do.
The six 2016 Employee Awards represent each of our values, and will be awarded to those whose practice and day-to-day behaviour exemplifies our values.
- Compassion and Hopefulness Award
- Open and Friendly Award
- Inclusivity and Fairness Award
- Experience and Expertise Award
- Hard Work, Creativity, and Innovation Award
- Going the Extra Mile Award
You now have the opportunity to nominate colleagues who you believe represent our values in their work.
Shortlisted nominees will be invited to the awards ceremony on Friday, 30 September 2016 at the Hilton Newcastle Gateshead. Winners will receive an award and £150 to spend with their team or service.
- You may nominate a different colleague for each of the six awards, but you may not submit multiple nominations for each award.
- The colleague you nominate does not necessarily have to be a member of your own team, service, or department.
- You must give a reason for nominating your colleague, including at least one example of how they demonstrate the organisational value relevant to that award. Any nominations submitted without a reason unfortunately cannot be accepted.
- The awards panel will shortlist the nominees for each award; the nominees will be invited to an awards ceremony on 30 September 2016, at which the winners will be announced.