Salary: £23,520 – £37,122 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full time (37.5 hours per week), and part time hours available with flexible working options
Location: Remote working and/or Faversham & Chatham, Kent
This is an excellent opportunity to join our service and make a real difference to the local communities we serve. As a valued member of our multi-disciplinary team you will be encouraged to be an autonomous practitioner, whilst operating within a supportive framework which includes regular high-quality supervision and support from your line manager and our clinical lead.
As an accredited counsellor, you will use your skills and extensive expertise to deliver counselling to our clients across a range of issues including low mood, depression, and anxiety. Your recovery and outcome rates will reflect your ability to build a successful therapeutic relationship with our clients and go the extra mile to achieve the right outcomes for them.
Our Kent and Medway teams are highly experienced and dedicated to achieving the right results for individuals whilst also meeting local performance targets. We also value the work life balance of our colleagues and are supportive of flexible working. As a result, both our teams are widely recognised for providing high quality clinical interventions which make a real difference to those who access our services, and a supportive and friendly working environment.
If you would enjoy working in an IAPT service as part of a team that supports you to deliver the best possible outcome for our clients, we would love to hear from you.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. The Kent and Medway teams are friendly, caring teams that offer assessment, high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- BACP/UKCP accredited with a proven track record of delivering short term counselling therapy, and achieving the right results for individuals whilst also meeting performance targets
- A NICE compliant qualification, i.e. Counseling for Depression / IPT / DIT is desirable, otherwise you must be committed to working towards one of the required qualifications
- Evidence of building strong therapeutic relationships with clients
- An enthusiastic team player, with the ability to maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues, partner organisations and other key stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce accurate and complete records with attention to detail
What we offer in return:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply:
The Job Pack for this role. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For further information, please call Sarah Swain (Kent Counselling Team Lead) on 0300 555 5555, or Sarah Gallagher (Medway Clinical Lead) on 0300 029 3000 who will be happy to help.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send via email to email@example.com. We have positions available at both our Kent service and Medway service, and we will also consider applicants from counsellors who wish to support the service remotely. In your application form, please state which service(s) you wish to apply for.
Please note, all correspondence will be through the email address or phone number(s) provided on your application form. To avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is 5th October 2020
Interviews are expected to be held 19th October 2020
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.