Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Salary: Band D (£32,320 – £41,300)
Contract: Permanent full-time (37.5 hours p/w) and part-time hours available
Client work out at our hubs across Dartford, Gravesham Swanley, Swale and East Kent. Head office in Faversham, Kent.
Following an increase in the demands for our services across Kent, we have exciting new opportunities for experienced High Intensity or CBT Therapists to join our innovative and well-regarded team. As a vital member of the team, you will assess clients who have a range of complex anxiety and depression related problems then formulate, implement and evaluate therapy programmes to help improve their wellbeing.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. Our Kent team is well established offering high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
You will be fully supported by our Multidisciplinary Team and should be committed to your own professional development so you can take advantage of the ongoing training and development we offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Trained as a High Intensity or CBT therapist
- Able to deliver high quality interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- An inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively
- Able to work to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in Kent
In return, we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training, development, supervision and case management
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
- Car lease scheme
How to Apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For further information about this role, please call Charlotte Peck (CBT Team Lead) on 0300 555 5555, who will be happy to help you.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to email@example.com or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Please note, all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. This will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. To avoid missing our emails, please add this email address to your “safe list” to prevent it being caught by any spam filters and also regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 5th September 2019
Interviews will be held on Monday 16th September 2019
This post is subject to a DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.