Counselling Team Lead
Salary: Band D (£37,837 – £41,816)
Hours: 30-37.5 per week, permanent
Head Office: Faversham, Kent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled Counselling Team Lead to join our dedicated senior management team in Kent. In this vital role, you will combine your proven track record in delivering successful clinical interventions with your ability to effectively inspire and manage a team. As part of the wider management team, you will also contribute to service development and delivery, ensuring that we deliver high quality interventions to all clients.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national, not for profit organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. Our Kent service is well established, and has a strong track record of providing on-going support and continuing professional development.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. As the Counselling Team Lead, you will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent time to join us as we experience ongoing growth and continue to seek new opportunities to further build upon our already excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- An experienced team player with the ability to inspire and manage a team to ensure they deliver high quality counselling interventions
- Experienced in delivering clinical interventions for clients with common mental health difficulties including anxiety, depression and interpersonal difficulties
- Experienced in monitoring and working with others to improve organisational performance
- An excellent communicator with the ability to engage all stakeholders, and respond in line with our values
- Experienced in Clinical Risk Management
- BACP or BABCP or equivalent accredited
- Experience of working in an IAPT Service is desirable but not essential
In return, we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Gemma Sumner, Service Lead, on 0300 555 5555 and she will be happy to speak to you.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Please note, all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. This will be sent from email@example.com. To avoid missing our emails, please add this email address to your “safe list” to prevent it being caught by any spam filters and also regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 21st November 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 11th December 2019
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.