This is an excellent opportunity to join our service and make a real difference to the local communities we serve. As a valued member of our multi-disciplinary team you will be encouraged to be an autonomous practitioner, whilst operating within a supportive framework which includes regular high-quality supervision and support from your line manager and our clinical lead.
Salary: £30,679 – £40,894 per annum
Contract: Permanent, full time (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Agile working, with the ability to travel to our Wirral service to complete face to face therapy as required. Possible return to balance of home/office working over the next couple of months.
About the role
As an accredited counsellor, you will use your skills and extensive expertise to deliver counselling to our clients across a range of issues including low mood, depression, and anxiety. Your recovery and outcome rates will reflect your ability to build a successful therapeutic relationship with our clients and go the extra mile to achieve the right outcomes for them. If you would enjoy working in an IAPT service as part of a team that supports you to deliver the best possible outcome for our clients, we would love to hear from you.
You will be joining our Talking Together Wirral service, which has been delivering high and low intensity interventions in the local area since April 2019 and continues to build our reputation with key local partners. The service has formal partnerships with Cruse, Open Door, Age UK, Clear Minds, and Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, working to bridge the gap between Primary and Secondary Care Mental Health services as well as provide access to support for practical issues impacting on well-being.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- BACP/UKCP accredited with a proven track record of delivering short term counselling therapy, and achieving the right results for individuals whilst also meeting performance targets
- A NICE compliant qualification, i.e. Counseling for Depression / IPT / DIT is desirable, otherwise you must be committed to working towards one of the required qualifications
- Evidence of building strong therapeutic relationships with clients
- An enthusiastic team player, with the ability to maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues, partner organisations and other key stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce accurate and complete records with attention to detail
What we offer in return
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply
- The Job Pack for this role is attached. This includes the information pack, job description and person specification. It is essential that you read these documents prior to applying.
- For further information on the role, please email Paul Edwards (Service Lead) via paul.edwards@InsightHealthcare.org and he will be happy to help you.
- To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note, all correspondence will be through the email address or phone number(s) provided on your application form. To avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 6th May 2021
Interview dates are to be confirmed
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.