PA / Admin Coordinator
Salary band: £19,940- £24,540 per annum, subject to qualifications and experience
Contract: Permanent, full time (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear (currently remotely)
About the role
We are looking for an efficient administrator, with experience of working at executive level in a team co-ordinator role to join us at Concern Group. As an Admin Coordinator, with PA responsibilities, you will support and work with the Executive Team across all their activities.
You will work with the Executive PA in supporting the Executive Team with the delivery of Concern Group’s many activities and projects and ensure all tasks are being completed within timelines, effectively and to high standards. You will also support the Receptionist, covering holidays and lunch breaks, providing a seamless customer service. The role also includes the coordination of administrative duties for the Group’s Central Services.
This is a new role working collaboratively within a small professional team, offering plenty of scope for initiative and innovation in providing administrative and logistical support to a very high standard. Good familiarity with office management systems is essential. It is a great opportunity for someone seeking to develop their experience further in relationship management whilst enjoying the support of a small team, working flexibly, where needed.
This is an exciting role for an individual who would relish the challenge of providing efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical support services to Concern Group’s Executive Team.
About the organisation
You will be joining Concern Group, which is a leading national provider of a wide range of specialist mental health services and employee wellbeing programmes. Established for over 30 years, Concern Group works in partnership with the NHS and local authorities to deliver a range of community-based services and psychological therapies. Concern Group includes Mental Health Concern, Insight Healthcare, and various projects and partnerships.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. Our staff are key in delivering this mission and are committed to the organisations core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Business Administration
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in a Team Coordinator/PA role
- Office management experience including reception duties
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent knowledge/application of office IT systems (Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
What we offer in return
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase more
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Cycle to Work scheme and discounted gym membership
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to apply
- The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description and person specification document, which is essential to read prior to applying for this role.
- For further information on the role, please contact Julie Henderson (Executive PA) via firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be happy to help you.
- To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send via email to email@example.com
- Please note, all correspondence will be through the email address or phone number(s) provided on your application form. To avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your junk mail folder.
The closing date for applications is 23rd February 2021
Interviews are expected to take place on 3rd March 2021
This post is subject to a DBS, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.