We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner with proven management skills to progress in their career and join our Talking Helps Newcastle team as the PWP Team Lead.
Salary: £31,707 – £41,816
Contract: Permanent, full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Newcroft House, Newcastle upon Tyne
About the role
In this key role, you will be a key member of our leadership team, offering support and clinical leadership to our team of Qualified and Trainee PWPs in order to deliver a high quality, efficient and cost-effective service. You will be responsible for training, analysing service information, and identifying and implementing service improvements, alongside the day-to-day operational running of the team and the service’s assessment hub. As the Team Lead, you will also play a key role in supporting and motivating the team, enabling them to achieve excellent results and be fully engaged with their work.
To succeed in this role you will be an experienced PWP with excellent clinical outcomes and the ability to manage a team. You will have a proven track record of supporting colleagues to effectively manage risk and the ability to supervise PWPs. You will also have a real passion for ensuring patients receive the best possible experience and the ability to work in partnership with others to achieve this.
You will thrive on using your skills in partnership with others to ensure the service is well managed and to identify and implement continues improvements that make a real difference for our patients.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. As a key member of the team, you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Trained as a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner with a proven track record of delivering Low Intensity therapies.
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience of delivering enhanced clinical supervision and case management
- Able to lead and motivate a team of PWP’s to deliver high quality interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- An inspirational team player with excellent communication skills and able to work collaboratively
- Have leadership and operational management experience
- Able to work with your team to deliver required performance targets
- Familiar and comfortable with working with performance data within clinical services
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies
What we offer in return
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the
- opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal
- advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping,
- cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to Apply
- The Job Pack for this role is attached. This includes the job description and person specification. It is essential that you read these documents prior to applying for this role.
- If you would like further information on this role, please contact Louise Mainwaring (Service Lead) via email@example.com and she will be happy to help you.
- To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note, all correspondence will be through the email address or phone number(s) provided on your application form. To avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your junk mail folder.
Closing date for applications Sunday 9th May 2021
Interviews are expected to be held on 24th May 2021
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS, which we will cover the cost of. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.