Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Contract: 37.5 hours per week (permanent)
Salary: £23,230 – £30,300 (pro-rata) depending on qualifications and experience
Location: Insight Calderdale, Halifax
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our well established team at our Calderdale service. As a vital member of the team, you will deliver a range of low intensity interventions for anxiety disorders and depression and will be full supported by a PWP Team Leader and Clinical Lead. This position is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual wishing to progress their career in psychological therapies. The person should be committed to their own professional development
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. Our friendly and professional Calderdale team offer high and low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission, and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- A qualified PWP who has successfully completed an IAPT / similarly accredited PWP course (those due to qualify from an IAPT accredited course will also be considered)
- Able to deliver high quality person-centred interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- Able to demonstrate good therapeutic relationships with people
- An inspirational and collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies in Calderdale
What we offer in return:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase more
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and supervision as well as opportunities to attend external CPD and PWP conferences
- Opportunity to be part of the new IAPT-LTC programme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Discounted gym membership
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Death in Service Insurance
How to Apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For further information about this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Hughes (Service Manager) on 0300 555 0191.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to email@example.com or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
This vacancy is open until further notice, until the position has been filled. There will be no warning when this advert will close, so please do not hesitate to apply.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.