Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Salary: £23,520 – £30,679 dependant on experience
Hours: Permanent, full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Due to continued growth, we currently have exciting opportunities for qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners to join our well-regarded team at our Peterborough service. As a valued member of our small team, you will deliver a range of low intensity interventions for anxiety disorders and depression and will be fully supported by the PWP Team Lead. This position is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual wishing to progress their career in psychological therapies; you should therefore be committed to your own professional development and be open to potential training opportunities.
You will be joining Insight Healthcare, which is a highly regarded, national organisation and an experienced provider of IAPT services on behalf of the NHS. Our friendly and professional Peterborough team offer low intensity interventions and counselling across the area. As a key member of the team you will be valued for your contribution to maintaining Insight’s excellent reputation and helping us develop this further through innovative practice.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission and be committed to our core values which are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has experienced recent growth and continues to seek new opportunities to further strengthen and build upon our excellent reputation.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- A qualified PWP who has successfully completed an IAPT / similarly accredited PWP course
- Able to deliver high quality person-centred interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- Able to demonstrate good therapeutic relationships with people
- An inspirational and collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to deliver required performance targets
- Committed to improving access to psychological therapies
In return, we will offer you:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with length in service) and with the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and clinical supervision
- An enhanced pension scheme
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance
- An Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24/7 financial, legal and personal advice, including free access to counselling where required
- Access to LifeWorks, which provides excellent corporate discounts on shopping, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Discounted gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Death in Service Insurance
How to Apply:
The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification and application form. For an informal discussion regarding this post, please call Falak Naz (PWP Team Lead) on 0300 555 0888 and she will be happy to help you.
To apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Buttress House, 36 Brenkley Way, Seaton Burn, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6DS.
Please note, all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. This will be sent from email@example.com. To avoid missing our emails, please add this email address to your “safe list” to prevent it being caught by any spam filters and also regularly check your Junk Mail folders.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 1st March 2020
Interview date to be confirmed
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.