We are currently looking for qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners to join us, we have multiple roles supporting our services based nationally.
The PWP role within Insight Healthcare is highly valued and seen as an integral part of what we do. Our PWPs provide disorder specific assessments and evidence-based low intensity CBT interventions for people with anxiety disorders and/or depression. We work to the stepped care model to provide the least intrusive and most appropriate level of care to meet the needs of the person. Therefore, our PWPs will offer a wide range of treatments, including telephone and online treatment, CBT programmes, psycho-educational groups, courses, workshops, webinars and one-to-one work. Adapting what we offer to make our treatments more accessible is a critical characteristic of what we do.
Being a PWP within Insight Healthcare means joining a provider who really values the PWP role, at every level of the organisation. We have new PWP preceptorship and career development opportunities through to senior management and clinical roles. As you will already know, the PWP role is fast-paced and carries a high-volume caseload. We listen to our PWPs wellbeing needs and provide clinical CPD, self-care sessions and high-quality resources to enable you to support people effectively. The role is varied and constantly evolving with the evidence base and guidance and you can be a part of our evolution if you join us.
- We will care for you, your role and career development, while you care for the people who need our support.
- Together we will evolve and innovate services to help us to face the future needs of people with anxiety disorders and depression.
- Together we will increase access; provide the least burdensome, most effective treatments first; and help more people to recover.
It is our mission to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the people we serve. You will play a key role in delivering this mission and be committed to our core values, which are at the heart of everything we do.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are a qualified PWP who has successfully completed an BPS accredited PWP course certificate at UG or PG level. This could also be as part of the MSci in Applied Psychology with integrated BPS accredited PWP training, or as part of the new BPS accredited PWP apprenticeship training route.
- Are looking to work for an innovative provider who really values you, the role of the PWP and your career development.
- Have a proven track record of delivering high quality disorder specific assessments and Low Intensity CBT interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets.
- Are able to demonstrate good therapeutic relationships with people.
- Are able to undertake thorough risk assessments.
- Are an inspirational and collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Are able to organise high volume workload to ensure effective prioritisation and delivery of objectives.
- Are flexible to meet the needs of the service.
- Are committed to improving access to psychological therapies and working within these services for your future career development.
|“The first thing I noticed working for Insight Healthcare was how friendly and approachable the team are. Immediately I felt at ease and supported as a PWP. There is an emphasis on wellbeing and development, which enabled me to progress to a senior role. The PWP role is dynamic and full of opportunities. I have been involved in exciting projects, networking forums, training sessions and workshops. Insight has strong values and this is reflected in our client work – everything is done with their best interests at heart.”
Sabina, Senior PWP
How to apply
- The Job Pack for this role can be downloaded below. This includes the job description, person specification, and information pack. It is essential that you read these documents prior to applying for the role.
- For further information on the role and to apply, please complete the application form contained within the Job Pack and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, all correspondence will be through the email address or phone number(s) provided on your application form. To avoid missing our emails, please regularly check your junk mail folder.
The closing date for applications is 29th April 2021
Interview dates are to be confirmed
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, which we will cover the cost of. Concern Group reserves the right to close the vacancy early if a large volume of applications is received.